Looking for consultants for tools for user support for OHCHR Programme Monitoring System (PMS)
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is looking for an external consultant to develop/modify tools for user support for OHCHR Performance Monitoring System (PMS) based on the Results-Based Management principle of the United Nations. This task will be undertaken from October to December 2020. Draft Terms of Reference are attached with more information on the assignment.
We are looking for a consultant according to this profile:
- Advanced university degree in business administration, public administration, management, computer science or related field. A first degree in combination with a qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum five years of experience in project or programme management issues in complex systems. Work experience in results-based management is desirable. Experience in the field of programme management, project coordination, designing, developing and implementation of line of business systems and providing user support in the UN or international context is an advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Good knowledge of W3C web standards, Semantic Markup (XTHML / CSS, DOM etc.);
- Good understanding of front-end web design.
Consultants interested in participating in the selection process for this evaluation consultancy, please register through inspira.un.org and send your updated UN PHP from Inspira to . The deadline for this is September 29.