Call for Expressions of Interest - Midterm evaluation of "Shan State: Peace, reconciliation and development through community empowerment programme"
Call for Expressions of Interest
The ILO seeks Expressions of Interest (EoI) from qualified independent evaluator to conduct an independent evaluation of the EU funded programme in Myanmar on “Shan State: Peace, Reconciliation and Development through community empowerment programme”.
Qualifications of the Evaluators
- Not have been involved in the above programme.
- Relevant background in social and/or economic development.
- Experience in evaluation of complex development programmes, in particular with programme in conflict and post conflict areas
- 8 year experience in evaluations in the UN system or other international context - human rights based approach
- Technical specialisation in some of the subject areas:- peace building, community empowerment, child rights, labour-based employment, local economic development will be an asset
- Contextual understanding and/or Experience in Myanmar will be an advantage
- Experience facilitating workshops for evaluation findings.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods and an understanding of issues related to validity and reliability
- Fluency in spoken and written English and an understanding of ILO cross-cutting issues.
Interested individual is requested to submit an EoI including covering letter, CV, and fee structure. EoIs should be sent to Ms. Pamornrat Pringsulaka ( ). For further details please see the draft Terms of Reference attached. The deadline to submit Expressions of Interest for the evaluation is by close of business on 6 February 2017.
Click here for more information.